2010-03-22

Thanks for the Slaute, MOA

After a whole week of class, work, performance and intense class over the weekend, I woke up this morning again with less than 5 hours of sleep again. My sleepy eyes has found a really rewarding surprise in here... I've realized that I'm being introduced on the UBC Museum of Anthropology's blog, written by MOA Communications Assistant Viv Tutlewski. I was there assisting Media Artist Jamie Griffith's fascinating work last week, just feeling how much I love the space there and reminiscing the big show that I was involved in January... Then I saw this! I didn't think that I will be remembered. I'm really touched and encouraged by this.

I'm sure SadMag would be happy to know about this, too. One of our ultimate goal is to connect the people together and spread the creative spirits. This seems to be happening gradually. Every little step counts.

Please also support MoA, for providing such an amazing and inspiring space.

http://www.moa.ubc.ca/blog/2010/03/19/moa-salutes-sammy-chien/

No comments: