2010-05-12

Best Innovation Award on Preproduction Package


My production package on my grad project Patterns Of Liquid Stars has just received best innovation award- Noel Archambault Award.

I am extremely pleased and encouraged to receive such an honor. I wasn't expecting this at all, which gave me a wonderful surprise.

I've been thinking about creating this work for a couple years already. And now it is about to begin. The first step towards this project is already landing with a very positive encouragement.

I'm hoping to look for more funding & sponsorship this summer. However, this is a already a tremendous support to my project. Thank you for those who supported me on making this package. Especially Janina Schabig who helped designing my package to make my thoughts-communication possible.

I cannot forget to thank the Archambault family. Noel Archambault, who were one of the first filmmaker that started 3D film in Canada. He begin that innovative journey & success in SFU. His innovative spirit really has infiltrated SFU and continuing to inspire us.

more info on Noel Archambault

No comments: